Role category – IT – ISSA
Role profile – Project Manager – Infrastructure Project Manager – Senior
Request reference: SRQ128697
Job title: Project Manager Infrastructure (Cloud)
Work location: Brusels Centre
Start date: 18/04/2022
End date: 28/04/2023
Description: Project Manager Infrastructure (Cloud)
Since 2013, BNP Paribas accelerates its digital transformation to offer the best Cloud services with respect to security and confidentiality of banking data. The BNP Paribas Dedicated Cloud is essentially a ‘privatized region of the IBM Public Cloud’.
BNPPF has launched a program to integrate critical core BNPPF infrastructure services with Group ecosystem, including dedicated Cloud. In this Cloud Program, we facilitate adoption by Product Tribes of the Cloud and broker BNPPF technology requirements to the group. Cloud Initiative is responsible to deliver a set of functionalities to support the migration.
A infrastructure project manager, respecting the Agile methodology, ensures that a project impacting a big part of our organization, is completed on time and within budget, and that the project’s objectives are met (according to scope).
Your future job:
As infrastructure project manager, you will communicate, coordinate and cooperate with the teams involved in Cloud initiative to insure the achievements the BNPPF Cloud objectives. You will guarantee the follow-up of dependencies and obstacles between the different squads and tribes for specific topics related to Cloud Initiative. You will collaborate with multiple Tribes / Squads working in an agile mode (so need to take into account the Agile ceremonies organization)
You will be part of the cloud foundation team, which is in charge of:
Integration of the Group services in the BNPPF/Fortis environment. These services are based on IBM Technology
We have a heavy focus on implementing automated services
To achieve this, we’ve divided the services provided by the Group
• These services are allocated to different teams that will be responsible to make the service consumable
A service is considered consumable when defined acceptance criteria’s are delivered
What are these acceptance criteria’s:
• The feature architecture design, based on cloud service adoption is completed and validated
• The feature is deployed (or deployable) up to the production environment.
• The feature is consumable meaning the service is described (including capabilities, Non Functional Requirements, limitations, remaining risks,…) and the process to order the service by a cloud end-user is documented.
• The feature is secured meaning user, High Privilege Account and technical accesses to the service/capabilities are described and managed through cloud and/or legacy security systems. If relevant, the security roles are modelized within the Fortis security systems (Adapt-A) in order to be propagated on target systems.
• The feature is monitored and alerting is integrated within the Event Management process.
• The feature is operable meaning all necessary documentation (like H2O) and training is provided to the operational squads in order to ensure support.
What we expect from you?
- Lead complex cloud foundation projects from kick-off to closure
Effective collaboration across internal teams and other suppliers / stakeholders.
Cloud infrastructure and migration project management experience
Experience of end to end Cloud adoption is highly advantageous
Experience helping organizations migrate to, build on and optimize their Cloud technology through advisory, delivery planning and implementation is advantageous
Driving and motivating delivery teams to perform effectively and efficiently within broader programs, in line with client and delivery lead expectations
A Project Manager ensures the project is completed on time and make sure that the project’s objectives are met (according to scope).
Dutch Be very proficient in at least one national language and working proficient in the other one.
French Be very proficient in at least one national language and working proficient in the other one.
English Working proficient.
- Knowledge At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of the banking world in general is a plus.
- Experience with a large cloud program
- Experience in project management methods, processes and tools – knowledge of the standards in use in the enterprise.
- General knowledge of IBM Cloud service offering.
- Understand the concepts and components of Cloud
- Communication, networking, negotiation
- Team player
- Analytical thinking
- Be a servant leader