Role category – S3 – IT Production and Infrastructure
Role profile – Services Improvement Manager – Senior
Request reference: SRQ128486
Job title: IT Coordinator
Work location: Belgium Centre
Start date: 01/04/2022
End date: 31/08/2022
Description: IT Coordinator
Who we are:
We are Axepta BNP Paribas Benelux, the newest player in the field of offering card payment acceptance solutions to professional clients (aka “Acquiring”).
BNP Paribas is Europe’s leading Cash Management banking group. Acquiring is an essential part of this Cash Management product offering. Therefore, we’re investing in building and maintaining a strong value proposition in the field of acquiring in our different markets.
In Belgium, we’ve created a new company in order to leverage on 5 years of experience as a sales agent.
Axepta BNP Paribas Benelux’ value proposition consists of taking away the complexity of the fast-evolving payment market for our merchants by offering them a one-stop-shop experience both at onboarding and for daily reporting combined with a top-range service quality.
Our company is growing fast. Not only do we grow organically, but we also took over a significant portfolio of clients as well as a highly experienced team as part of an asset deal.
In order to further strengthen the organization, we are looking for an IT coordinator with strong experience in a similar position in IT.
What you’ll do
You will be working in a very dynamic environment and company culture where you will be the “interface” of the IT team. Your business sponsors will be a growing operational team, a sales team, and a finance team. You will be interacting with our business stakeholders, the process manager and the contributors to the projects (IT department and external providers). You will report to the IT manager.
- Coordinate the IT readiness for a move to another building.
- Draft and share IT communications (e.g. organize the welcome day for newcomers, communicate changes across the organization…).
- Participate in building asset management at Axepta (incl. create IT dashboard).
- Be the interface with end-users (access management, user training & support, communication on changes…) and participate in distribution of IT materials.
- Coordinate IT enhancements.
Who you are:
- You own a bachelor in information technology, computer science, or in other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of (work) experience in a similar position.
- You are familiar with the card payment industry (this is a plus).
- You are precise in your work (you know the impact of your actions), autonomous, capable of multi-tasking. You know how to set priorities, and you are stress resistant.
- You are pragmatic, accurate and structured, able to organize work in a practical way and you have excellent analytical skills.
- You are familiar with ITIL and understand the role of each party.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What is in it for you:
You’ll be part of a result-oriented, people- and customer centric team working in a very demanding but motivating environment.
You will join a dynamic team, result driven and striving to build and grow in maturity.
- Knowledge of written and/or oral Dutch, French.
- Excellent written and spoken English.