Role category – S40 – Transversal Business functions
Role profile – Business analyst level 3
Request reference: SRQ128709
Job title: Business Analyst
Work location: Brussels Centre
Start date: 18/04/2022
End date: 28/04/2023
Mission context: Business Analyst
Bank strategic program regarding the rollout of a ‘New Contact Strategy’ with deployment of a new multi-media ‘contact’ solution and migration of activities (onboarding) to the new solution
- Identify and understand the business/client needs (client centricity).
- Define and analyze the business model using modelling techniques and methods.
- Analyses and translates the business/client needs in requirements towards the building of target solution(s) in the ‘contact’ platform (solution oriented). Formalize the requirements in the standard used by the tribe / . Liaise with other contributors when required.
- Prepares and participates to the end-to-end testing of new functionalities to deliver maximal quality.
- Helps businesses onboard on the new solutions by mapping the needs with the functionalities offered in the ‘contact’ tool.
- Act as interface between the stakeholders, communicates
- Identify, commmunicates and manage the constraints, impediments, risk(s) and issues to keep qualitative delivery on-track.
Dutch: Strong written and spoken communication skills
French: Strong written and spoken communication skills
English: Strong written and spoken communication skills
Master or equivalent by experience
Knowledge At least < 5 > years of relevant experience in a business analyst role
Technical experience – mandatory:
Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
Good expertise in MS Office
Good understanding of IS and testing
Technical acquaintance (strongly recommended)
Business experience – mandatory:
Good understanding of work flow processes
Excellent analytic skills
Knowledge of the Agile methodolody (strongly recommended)
Knowledge of BNP Paribas Fortis
Analytical mind – conceptual thinking, curious.
Negotiation and persuasion skills ; good communication skills
Able to work independently and to take initiatives. Autonomous worker
Quality-minded and eye for detail
Open to change and ability to integrate change in the roadmap
Self-leading (empowered + end-to-end ownership)