Role category – S1 – IT Functional
Role profile – Architect – Senior
Request reference: SRQ128481
Job title: Senior Functional architect
Work location: Brussels Centre
Start date: 28/03/2022
End date: 30/09/2022
Mission context: Senior Functional architect
As part of IT Transformation, IT Benelux need a senior Solution architect/Functional architect able to accompany Business transformation
As part of IT Impulse plan (2025 IT Strategic Plan), IT Benelux must strengthen Architecture department with a functional Architect/Solution architect, to join a team of 4 architects.
He will be in charge of:
- Design and find specific solutions for specific business processes
- Support project Managers in the preparation phase to define functional architecture and throughout the project to align solutions with architecture principles.
- Write PSDs (Project Solution Document)
- Contribute to consolidate a global functional architecture
- Modelize data model for business processes,
- Attend to the squad as architect expert
Dutch – Not mandatory
French – Preferably
English – Yes
Master in computer science
Occasionally 1/month to Rotterdam + every couple of months to Paris.
Required experience / knowledge:
Minimum 5 years of experience
Technical experience – mandatory:
Technical and functional architecture, Solution architecture
Experience with architecture in a Java and Spring Boot environment (not a Java development expert)
Microservices architecture, Camunda
Event driven architecture
Business experience – mandatory:
Consumer facing business
Banking and consumer finance
Communication, able to work with teams in different locations.